Workshops tailored to your brand
Want to build your team’s expertise? Virtual workshops expand your knowledge and know-how. Choose from workshops on differentiating with compelling points-of-view and using a framework for content development to drive demand.
Using POVs to Stand Out From Competitors
“Visibility” is no longer enough to attract prospects. Copycat content isn’t going to help you accomplish revenue-focused goals. Today, content must accomplish brand-building, thought leadership, and differentiation, even in top-of-funnel content.
One of the best ways to do this is to base your content on a point-of-view (POV). A POV in marketing is a belief or stance on an issue. It’s a perspective that serves to emphasize your positioning and the unique value you deliver — the differentiators that matter to your prospects.
A POV increases a prospect’s likelihood of continuing through your funnel in four ways:
- Connects with pain points — Points of view can help demonstrate that you understand your prospects’ most problematic pain points.
- Creates emotional connection — Aligning with the things your prospects care about creates an emotional connection and makes them feel like you’re on the same team.
- Establishes expertise — A strategic point of view can help you establish your team as experts in the industry, positioned to best meet your prospects’ needs.
- Highlights your product’s unique value — Most importantly, a point of view can lead prospects to understand the significance of the problems you solve best (and why the status quo is so dangerous).
This is a 2-hour Zoom-based workshop that includes hands-on activities and a 20-minute break for optimal engagement. We’ll look at examples of a few SaaS companies using POVs successfully in their content, and we’ll work together to establish marketing POVs on a variety of issues, topics, and pain points.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have a list of powerful POVs that you can then weave into your content.
Drive Demand: Guide Prospects to a Buying Decision
Your biggest competitor isn’t the market leader in your industry — it’s the status quo. To convince prospects to move forward in the customer journey, you need to challenge assumptions that are blinding them to the urgency of solving their pain points.
Additionally, you must lead prospects to the conclusion that your solution is the best one to solve their particular pain points. You can do this by strategically alluding to your value propositions as you point out the danger of the status quo.
Accomplishing this in a way that is subtle and maintains the educational nature of top-of-funnel content can be difficult. You need a framework for challenging assumptions, revealing the pain points of the status quo, and aligning value props to generate demand and drive action.
In this 2-hour Zoom-based workshop that includes hands-on activities and a 20-minute break for optimal engagement, we’ll:
- Explore a framework develop content that moves prospects forward
- Look at an example of a piece of content from a SaaS company using this strategy in their content
- Identify the assumptions your prospects may be making and the dangers of your prospects’ status quo
- How your value props address these dangers (Note: to get the most value from this workshop, you will need to have defined your customer pain points and value props.)
At the end of this workshop, you’ll understand why the framework is so effective and how to use it in your content development. You’ll also have created a handy reference list that you can look to as you’re working on content development.
Like the sound of both workshops? Get a combined package (with workshops scheduled on two separate days for optimal engagement) for $9000.
“You are our most valued asset in growing our business. You’ve helped us think in lots of new ways and have completely transformed what we think about how to use content in our marketing strategy.”