Get engaging content that attracts ideal-fit prospects to your brand, creates demand for your solution, and boosts marketing-sourced revenue.
With a content development engagement, we can either build out content from your Content Roadmap or from your own in-house content planning document.
(Note: If you aren’t yet confident in your content strategy, I encourage you to start with the Level Up: Content Strategy Workshop — this workshop and the resulting strategy deck will provide a strong foundation for content that drives high-quality demo requests.)
- New clients start with a kickoff project so we can experience working together before we jump into something longer-term. This project can be a combination of multiple deliverables or one large deliverable that meets or exceeds $5,000 (I have a $5,000 minimum to ensure enough runway for a thorough discovery process. The discovery process allows me to tailor the content for best results).
- After the initial engagement, I work in 3-month “sprints.” Based on your goals, we’ll decide on a scope of work with milestones to be completed by certain dates within the 3-month period. My project management skills and clear communication ensure you have on-point content, on deadline!
- Love what you’re getting and want to keep working together? Sign up for another 3-month sprint! Many of my clients continue to work with me for 4+ years.
Benefits of the 3-month sprint structure:
‣ The 3-month timeframe is the ideal length to accommodate strategic planning while allowing your team to stay agile.
‣ Planning ahead encourages being intentional about the content we create so you get maximum results.
‣ Committing to a 3-month sprint guarantees your spot in my project calendar, which fills up quickly. (I prioritize my “sprinter” clients and rarely do one-off projects.)
My process is designed to deliver precisely what you need while making life easier for you.
We’ll start with a collaboration call where we’ll discuss your content strategy and review your planning document. I’ll also make recommendations and share ideas to maximize your results.
After the drafts for each piece of content are developed, you’ll review and make any revision requests. Two sets of revisions are included in my standard pricing to be sure you’re happy with the finished pieces. Professional proofreading ensures the copy is perfect.
Pricing for content development is custom quoted based on deliverables. Request a call to discuss your needs.
Want to see examples of client work? View the portfolio.
Ready for content that attracts ideal-fit prospects? Request a call, and we’ll explore options.
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with a lot of great content people over the course of my career but Laura stands above them all with her ability to quickly grasp technical subject matters and turn them around into content that is easily digestible for any audience. I cannot recommend her enough and hope to continue working with her well into the future!”
“We knew that we desperately needed a strategic marketing mind who had serious content writing chops. Laura is consistently an asset to the team and has an incredible talent for connecting the dots between your product/service and a remarkable content strategy. Beyond that, the way she listens, her attention to detail, and her positivity have made her a complete joy to be around. Adamantly recommend Laura!”
Derek KinzerLone Fir
Ready for content that attracts ideal-fit prospects? Schedule a call, and we’ll explore options.
I couldn’t serve my clients the way I do without my team.
I count myself lucky to work with these talented, experienced folks.
Sam is a writer, marketer, and project manager with extensive experience in healthtech. She has excellent research skills, with the ability to translate information specifically to an audience’s knowledge level.
When Sam isn’t working, you can usually find her hiking or on a plane. She’s harnessed her obsession with travel by blogging about her adventures at My Flying Leap. She also dedicates time volunteering with hospice patients and children with her pet therapy dog and cat.
John spent 21 years in education, first as a high school classroom teacher and then in administration. John’s unique perspective and broad skill set, including research, writing, and problem-solving, make him a significant asset to clients. John is also a certified PMP.
John’s interests are as wide-ranging as his skill set. He enjoys reading eyewitness history books, playing the native flute, hiking, and exploring different cultures.
Kristine has a B.A. in English and is a member of Sigma Tau Delta, the International English Honors Society. Kristine is an exceptional editor and proofreader. Her eagle eye ensures that all client work is error-free before delivery.
Some of Kristine’s favorite things include the written word coffee, her two cats, playing the piano, traveling the world (physically and virtually), a band called DAY6, and all things organizational.