Level Up: Content Strategy Workshop
After engaging with your content, prospects should understand why your product is the best solution for them and be motivated to change their status quo. This workshop will give you the strategy you need to make that happen — even with top-of-funnel content.
When you implement the strategy that comes out of this workshop, you’ll see a significant improvement in the quality of your demo requests, and your sales team will have an easier time converting leads to customers. And you’ll avoid wasting resources on content that isn’t as powerful as it could be.
Who will benefit
The workshop is part education, part strategy development. It’s designed to teach a highly-effective approach to content that’s worked for dozens of B2B tech teams and help you craft a customized strategy for your company based on this framework. Feel free to include anyone on your team who’s involved in content strategy and planning.
When you schedule a workshop, I’ll ask for your positioning and messaging documents as well as any research you’ve done on your ICP. Prior to the workshop, I’ll review these materials and do additional research on your industry and audience so we can hit the ground running on the day of the workshop.
The format is a virtual workshop conducted over Zoom for two hours per day over three consecutive days. Through engaging activities and plenty of examples to make concepts concrete, we’ll identify:
- Your brand’s points of view, which will differentiate your content and build affinity for your brand
- Conversion-killing assumptions your best-fit prospects may be making that stall the buying journey
- The dangers/risks inherent in the status quo of your best-fit prospects to motivate them to action
- How your product’s value props align with the pain points and objectives of your best-fit prospects
- Distribution channels best suited to your prospects
Deliverable: strategy deck
A week after the workshop, I’ll deliver a strategy deck that outlines:
- Actionable insights that came out of the workshop
- My recommendations for your content, based on what we uncovered together and my experience seeing what works for B2B SaaS
- Strategic points of view to integrate into your content
- Key points to weave into your content that will lead your best-fit prospects to conclude your solution is the best one to solve their specific challenges
- My recommendations for distribution channels
This strategy deck will serve as a reference and swipe file to guide all your content development.
Advisory retainer for follow-up questions
Following the delivery of your strategy deck, a “point person” on your team will have a month of unlimited access to me via email for follow-up questions that arise as you’re implementing it — and we can schedule a call to dive deeper if needed. I’ll respond within 24 hours during the workweek. We can review things like:
- A campaign plan based on your strategy
- A creative brief that includes your strategy
- A draft of a piece of content where you’ve implemented your strategy
The investment for the workshop, the strategy deck, and the one-month advisory retainer is $15,000. (The advisory retainer can be extended after the initial month for $3,000 per month.)
“It’s been an amazing six months of growth for us in terms of leads. We came into 2021 with a qualified lead shortage, and that has been remedied. Our success has been a combination of strategic content and making sure we hit the right people at the right point in the funnel. You thought of everything in terms of what we needed from the content and helped guide us with your experience.”
Harry RoseNetwork for Good
To get the most value from this engagement, you should be confident in your positioning and have a thorough understanding of your best-fit prospects.
Have questions? Request a call!